- Registration is open for the CHIPP
Plenary, which will be held from 24 to 26 June 2013
at Campus Sursee. You can register either through the CHIPP
internet page or through the corresponding indico
page. This year, the meeting will focus on the future
of Swiss particle physics, i.e. highlight and discuss the concrete
intentions of Swiss research groups for the implementation of the
different chapters of the European Strategy in Particle Physics
(to be approved on 30 May by the CERN Council). Open minds and constructive
criticism are welcome.
- The 2013 Annual Meeting of the Swiss Physical Society
SPS will be organised for the third time together with
our Austrian colleagues. It will take place from 3-6 September 2013
at the Johannes Kepler-University in Linz. More information is available
is now open. Here
you can register as participant of the conference.
- PSI2013: The 3rd Workshop on the Physics of Fundamental Symmetries
and Interactions at low energies and the precision frontier will
take place from 9-12 September 2013 at the Paul Scherrer Institute,
Villigen, Switzerland. More information is available here.
- XQCD13: This year's edition of the annual Extreme QCD workshops
takes place from 5-7 August 2013 at the University of Berne. More
information can be found here.
- The International
Cosmic Ray Conference 2013 will take place from 2-9
July 2013 in Rio de Janeiro. The first circular for this conference
can be found here.
The International Advisory Committee is co-chaired by E. Flückiger,
the President of the Stiftung Jungfraujoch & Gornergrat.
- CHIPP meetings in 2013 are set as follows (please
block these dates in your diary):
- The CHIPP Plenary 2013 will take place on 24-26
June at Campus Sursee. Further information will
be made available in late February.
- The CHIPP Board meetings for 2013 are set on
31 January (Berne),
24/25 June (Campus
Sursee), and 4 November (most
probably Berne). Further information will be made available in time.
- The CHIPP EB meeting calendar for 2013 can be